We all have unwanted problem areas, which is one of the main reasons Slimpressions® was created. In additional to your overall cardio, there are specific exercises you can do to ‘tone by zone.’ Last week we focused on 3 arm exercises and said, “Fly away bat wings!”
This week, we’re saying goodbye to that jiggly jelly belly…
- Stand with your feet shoulder-length apart.
- Put both arms straight out to your sides, bend your elbows so that your fists are near your ears.
- Bring your right knee up and your left elbow down until they nearly meet.
- Repeat 20 times and switch limbs.
- Get into a push-up position.
- Bring your right knee to your chest.
- Extend back out and repeat the motion with your left knee.
- 20 reps per leg.
- Lie on your side with your legs straight.
- Prop yourself up with your forearm.
- Hold the position for 60 seconds and switch sides.